The campsite is in a wonderful location. It provides;
- 10 twin share Eco Huts (see images to right),
- exclusive location in traditional areas of Kakadu National Park,
- self drive\all wheel drive track to camp,
- Welcome to country & cultural activities.
- Camping on Country
- Cultural activities on traditional lands
- Indigenous owned and operated
- Murumburr Clan Gundjeihmi Language
- Toilets and solar hot water showers
The cabins are twin share with 2 single beds. The cost is $110.00 per person , 220.00 per cabin per night.